Katy Perry shares fiery Olympics anthem, 'Rise'

Https%3a%2f%2fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2fuploads%2fcard%2fimage%2f145743%2fkaty.perry
Katy Perry has shared her official Olympics anthem, and it's as fiery as the Olympic flame itself.   

With a huge, anthemic chorus and motivational lyrics like "victory is in my veins" and "I won't just survive, you will see me thrive," "Rise" is far more "Roar" than "I Kissed a Girl."
In a statement on Friday, Perry said the song has "been brewing inside me for years." 
"I was inspired to finish it now, rather than save it for my next album, because now more than ever, there is a need for our world to unite," she wrote. "I know that together we can rise above the fear - in our country, and around the world. I can't think of a better example than the Olympic athletes, as they gather in Rio with their strength and fearlessness, to remind us how we ALL can come together, with the resolve to be the best we can be. I hope this song can inspire us to heal, unite, and rise together. I am honored that NBC Olympics has chosen to use it as an anthem before and during the Rio Games."

"Rise" is available on iTunes and Apple Music.  
Katy Perry shares fiery Olympics anthem, 'Rise' Katy Perry shares fiery Olympics anthem, 'Rise' Reviewed by Unknown on 07:17:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.